What Greeks Can Do...
1. Sponsor a health and safety message banner contest between organizations.
2. Sponsor a mocktail contest between groups.
3. Host the ỘidealỢ party with theme (alcohol free with proceeds going to prevention agencies).
4. Have each chapter conduct a safety workshop for their members.
5. Bring together all groups and sponsor a speaker or a leadership series of programs related to personal success.
6. Place ads in the newspaper supporting the campus-wide prevention events.
7. Have members attend the campus events.
8. Sponsor a skit competition where the groups address handling an alcohol concern.
9. Have a dance marathon to raise awareness about student health and/or raise money for a local prevention agency.
10. Volunteer to do community service projects with local agencies.